Monday, December 22, 2008

She makes a..... Brick House

Last weekend E and I did the annual gingerbread house crap. I bought a different kind of kit this year. The house was already put together all we had to do was decorate.

Photobucket

My job was the icing and her job was the rest of the crap on it. Boy that icing was yucky. I had to mix the powder with water to form some kind of concrete like paste. It got hard very fast. But it was yummy. Then the bag they wanted you to put it in didn't work right so I had to use baggies. It was a gigantic mess.

Photobucket

Most of the icing would get hard before she would get to put pretties on it so I would have to slather more on it for her. All in all it turned out nice and we had fun so that is all that matters. Except now she doesn't want to get rid of it. I had a hard time finding something to put it in. I think when the trash comes next week it might magically disappear, or better yet I can tell her that Santa wanted to take it with him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gingerbread crap!! BWAH! I love it.

poocrew said...

lol well even tho its 'gingerbread house crap' it turned out very nice. Yeah i think Santa needs it for his collection ;)

Carin said...

Yah! Santa ate it! I'm sure that's what happened ROFLMAO