Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Hey I Want To Be A Rockstar

The picture place we go to was having a special event last weekend. They were rock star pictures. Just up E's alley. She loves to sing and dance and prance around the house. So we signed up and and I even talked her into letting me curl her hair. I even let her wear some glittery make up. She had a ball. Here are some of the results. It is always hard to choose just one but this time I had to.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I ended up choosing the first one. She is such a ham. While we were there she wanted to know why they didn't have a big picture of her on the wall. I told her if she wanted to be in big pictures on walls then she would have to let people do her hair. After that she pretty much decided being on the wall was overrated.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG Court these are great!!! I love them and I need to get my hands on this little moddel.

Carin said...

These are great! My fav is the 3rd one down of her looking down at her guitar :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, Court! How fun, I just love the first one too. She is quite the ham, but how could you not? I mean, look how adorable she is!!